Random VAC ban?

Hawk

Active Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2010
Messages
314
Honestly I can proudly say I have never used a cheat, mod, or hack in any game. But today, for no reason, and without any hesitation... I have been VAC Banned.I Will now not be able to play any of my games I recently had, a list at the bottom of the page will show all the games I've lost.
I'm not sure if this means goodbye forever, If ill never be able to come back due to the fact that I had spent over 250$ on my steam account, and i really don't want to have to buy the same games over again.If this is my last goodbye, Id like anyone who reads this to know that your in one of the BEST organization in the video-gaming world! Edgegamers is by far the best organization due to its amazing people,staff,leaders,and friendship. I have been on EGO for two years and never thought to have to stop so soon. I wish I could have done more. Don't make that mistake.Take part of this spectacular group and help keep it going for me, for I wont be around to help it.You should be honored to server such a valiant group of players who everyday spend their time Admining and Working to make your gaming safe,fun,enjoyable and overall outstanding, and I can say they have done this flawlessly. Getting to the rank of O over my two year serve has been a blast. I have made many friends and peers throughout my time, its a shame to have to say goodbye now. Take care Edgegamers, you truly are superior in every way shape and form. I hope one day, I will be able to rejoin you, but for now I cant continue.On October 10th 2010 I joined this wonderful group of people, but sadly today, March 31st 2012, I say my final goodbyes. Thank you Council, Advisers, Admins, and gamers, for providing the best two years of my life. I'm not making anyone buy me new games, or forcing anyone to get me something, although getting games from fellow EGO's would be nice and very honorable, i'm not going to make anyone, But If you are interested in helping me out, I will make a list of the games I lost and their Prices. They wont be in order of importance. I will set up a new steam account when/if I'm able to gain enough money or games to be edgegamers worthy. I'm here by resigning my admin powers, I will not be needing them due to this random occurrence.I will do the paper work to resign soon. I really do hope to see you all in the close future, but for now I leave you with one simple request: Carry on with EdgeGamers Organization. Dont let her die. Thats all i'm asking.

Goodbye, I Wish I could continue my services,
=(eGO)=BlackHawk ~ Matthew Pinson
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you happen to buy me a game i will cross it off the list and put your name next to the game you sent me! (Optional) Thank you everyone for your care and support! Long Live eGO!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Games Lost:
Orange Box - $20
CSS - $20 - =(eGO)=Ric
Gmod - $10
LFD2 - $20
Portal - $10
Portal 2 - $20
Terraria - $10
DOD:S - $10
TF2 - $20 (spent on game) $40~$60 (spent on items)
Amnesia:The dark Descent - $20
Payday:The heist - $20
Elder scrolls: Skyrim - $60
Half life - $10
Half Life 2 -$20
Half Life 2 E1 - $8
Half Life 2 E2 - $8
Braid - $10
Machanarium - $10
Osmos - $10
Revenge of the titans - $10
Hours of gameplay... three long years...
----------------------------------------------------------------
I Have created a new steam account, my username is 3ackFl1p.Send me a FR sometime and ill gladly accept it. Hope to see you all in-game soon!
BlackHawk ~ Matthew Pinson
 
Last edited:
But whats the point? I got thrill and enjoyment from helping out on eGO, and now I cant do that.
 
Thanks ReLaPse, I hope your work and effort for eGO pays off:)
 
As am I. I Had a great time with you Tommy. Not alot of people liked me on eGO, but dispite that I loved helping out. You are a cool guy, I hope I can see all of you again sometime in the near future:')
 
Thanks St[R]ykeR, Hope eGO treats you well. Dont let her fall.
 
As Much as I would love to be able to do that. Valve has a zero tolerance policy with VAC bans, Once your banned Therese no turning back...
 
Id Love to do that, Demoralized. But Valve has a zero tolerence policy with VAC Bans, once your gone your gone. I gave sent them a message about it though. I Hope to see you soon.
 
Id Love to do that, Demoralized. But Valve has a zero tolerence policy with VAC Bans, once your gone your gone. I gave sent them a message about it though. I Hope to see you soon.

Valve also said the VAC ban system would stop hackers in Call of Duty and we saw how that worked. Nothing wrong with at least trying to find out why you were banned.
 
That's too bad bro my good friend that I know in person almost got vac banned but he's just a good player
 
They will not tell you why you were banned. They will simply tell you they have reviewed it, and the ban is upheld (or not).
 
UGH! This makes me sad and mad at the same time. VAC doesn't ban real hackers and it bans you for some poor reason (or no reason). I wish there was someway to help you. :(

Dear Valve: Since you are so busy making HL:3 and CS:GO, please get rid of VAC and let clans like eGO deal with hackers. And unban BlackHawk. Thank you.

TheJollyRoger
 
wow what the sdadsf?

are you asdfasdfdasf serious??? what is this horse sdfgsdf????

listen man, you have a right to know why you were vac banned at the very least.

i don't think a sdfasdfing person like you would hack, that's just some bullsdgfdsfgrt.

no man, don't bullcrap me. i'll buy you some of your old sadfsdaf back no problem.
add me to steam right away when you make a new account.

if you have trouble, don't hesitate to send me a PM on the forums.

we'll get you back, i may not buy you all of your games, but i'll buy you the one to at least get you back in the proper division.

friends stick together, be positive.
 
Last edited:
To add a glimmer of hope to the situation, VAC bans for hacked accounts have been over turned if the owner can prove that they are well "the owner". If there was ever a time when you thought someone else could have access to your account or possibly gave out your information now would be a good time to contact Steam Support.

Again to reiterate, VAC only bans when it can confirm that something is being added to the game data stream. COD had an issue previously where a false positive caused about 12,000 people to be VAC banned. If you can prove that your account has never had hacks installed or used while logged into it then they should overturn it.

They will not tell you why or when you were banned. VAC bans are delay action for a reason. Hope this helps and good luck.
 
You sir, are magnificent!

Thanks so much Ric! I swear I wont make you buy all my games back. I cant tell you how much of an awesome person you are Ric!I hope we cant talk again sometime! Send me a message on Steam when ever you want to! See ya again later Ric!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top