New gamepad

pillar

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
2,968
Before you say anything, no I will not get myself a 360 controller. I would rather give my $$ to a smaller company who aims to create a great gamepad. The reason I ask is because I purchased a Steel Series gamepad from Gamestop. First one was having some issues so I switched it out for another. Along with a minor issue w/ the original controller, the gamepad has some issues with keeping the gas pedal jammed to the floor on Trackmania (oddly enough this is the only game I have this issue with). Unfortunately I know that theres not much that Nadeo can do bout it since most of TM's fans dont have this controller. Also, if your a race sim fan like me, you know that the keyboard just doesnt do the trick when it comes to speed (however never an issue on a demo derby game) since you always wanna be able to make those tight turns when it comes to speed based games.

Anyways, enuff ranting on my end. Any & all suggestions like always are welcome (as long as its outside of Microsoft). No offense to them, but if I want to race on Xbox 360, ill get the console & Forza.
 
Razer onza?
Its Xbox based though.

I love racing on the PC as well. But I have to say the Xbox controller has been perfect.

I used to have another controller that might have been a little better.
Trying to remember the name. The reason I went away from it was because it required a old school game port. You know the ones they used to have on sound cards.
It was designed like a r/c car controller.
 
Last edited:
Well after further research, I found that Newegg has this Logitech gamepad that ive been looking at getting (Gamestop either used to sell it or they still do). The only difference this time is that Newegg offers free shipping on it (Gamestop always charges for s&h on purchases under $100). I think ill go this route, but I appreciate the info TomsSound.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top