An idea about the newest 24/7 map

Wubstep

EGO Addict
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
1,262
i know alot of people are mad about losing mesa, i am to, but lets not think of it as losing mesa, lets take this as a challenge by the leadership. lets say that if we protest, we wont ever get it back. so we need to earn it back, lets go fill all the maps, even dustbowl. lets go and make leadership think that if they want us to fill servers so we can have our favorite map, that we will do it. i am going to go fill now, bye
 
That is the spirit I say when we fill the servers we go and recruit on them too!
 
strofl.gif


oh wait he's serious...
 
I'm with you brother!!! lets do it and maybe i can propose my blackmesa "rival" map after we succeed in getting it back :{D
 
Last edited:
YOU SAVED SCIENCE XD. But I agree. We need to show leadership we seriously want Mesa back. We get the server rankings up, we recruit, AND WE annoy the hell out of em about it, and I am certain they will give us it back. We cant just cry or moan about it.
 
Back
Top