Question for my eGO's

Maverick

Poster
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
224
Question for my fellow Members

Hello,

My Question is this how often do hats drop for you??

Ive been playing 600+ hours and not a single hat.... :confused1: :cursing: :facewall:

I am not a ftp, unless valve messed up somewhere I am still waiting on the email back.. lol when cows fly
 
Last edited:
If you have the proof of purchase hat, then you own tf2.

As for hats, its easier imo to trade, or to craft em then to find them. It could take a long time to find one doe.
 
If you have the proof of purchase hat, then you own tf2.

As for hats, its easier imo to trade, or to craft em then to find them. It could take a long time to find one doe.

I got tf2 when it was free played a few hours then bought some keys from Mann Co. Wouldn't that make me a premium player??

Went to my account and it says this:

Aug 8, 2011 Purchase Team Fortress 2 - In-Game Upgrade
 
Last edited:
Took me around 175 hours to get a single hat drop...guess some are luckier than others
 
I have had about 6 hat drops with 600 hours I also hear that if it is near your birthday valve tries to reward you with hat drops ;)
 
Hello,

My Question is this how often do hats drop for you??

Ive been playing 600+ hours and not a single hat.... :confused1: :cursing: :facewall:

I am not a ftp, unless valve messed up somewhere I am still waiting on the email back.. lol when cows fly

my first hat drop happened after 1000+ hours.

enjoy da games.
 
i got my first hat drop at 120 hours, i got 280 i think not a single drop...
 
I got my first hat a long time ago in the original set of 9 hats (Batter's Helmet) and they came out almost 3 years ago. It has been several months since I've gotten a hat drop, but I see them dropping with some regularity to other people when I'm in server.
 
I've been playing TF2 for about a year and I've only ever had one
 

Latest posts

Back
Top