You're dead, now what?

XxDoomxX

EGO Zealot
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
1,466
We've all been there. Your minding your own business till someone from the other team decides to open fire at you. Your attempt to fight back is every second too late for the enemy got the last shot. You are dead now, but the round is not over. Now you must wait it out. How do you choose to wait out your death until next re-spawn?

A) 1st person spectating
B) Chase camera
C) Free roam

If C, explain exactly how you choose to embark on your own signature free roam endeavor.

Yours in gaming,

DOOM
 
Free roam around the map holding only W and trying not to hit walls.

Or alt-tabbing.
 
@ title. you're*

and A because the person who killed me must be hacking or else i wouldve squished him cuz theres no way he could be better than me and stuff.
 
Last edited:
Free roam around the map holding only W and trying not to hit walls.

Or alt-tabbing.

Hahaha that's funny! I do that too! And if I fail, I simply get out of the map to see what's out there.:scared:
 
First person mostly unless I need to look at someone. I usually just end up watching TV.
 
Free roam around the map holding only W and trying not to hit walls.

Or alt-tabbing.

Pretty much what I do. Or because of the fact that they killed me, they therefore must be hacking so I first person stalk them.
 
Alt-tab out of the game and play something else.

Also I fixed the spelling error in the title.
 
Alt-tab out of the game and play something else.

Also I fixed the spelling error in the title.

Very handy. And I usually alt tab out and read an ebook about c or rage in admin chat.
 
Free roam looking for secret rooms in de_dust 2 I found one in 1.6 but not in Source o.O
 
I like to go in free cam mode and look at all the people playing from up above. It looks like pacman:D
 
I don't die, I just pick when to stop living. When I do, I usually go tab out to play Atlantica.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top