You're dead, now what?

Just fly around the map in free roam.
Or minimize/steam browse and go onto facebook or something else
 
Alt-Tab and go to /r/aww on reddit. Afterwords, I punch kittens (don't worry, I don't have any kittens) and tear down walls to regain my masculinity.

However, when I don't do that, I do exactly what zimmy does, except I do it better.
 
There has also been a same thread about this. But I would do the same thing as Zimmy.
 
First never die in the 1st minute unless you are rushing with your entire team and no being baited. Once i die , i find and spec possible hackers.
 
Free roam around the map holding only W and trying not to hit walls.

Or alt-tabbing.

I thought I was the only one to do this... I thought I was special :(

I only do that if I'm not in the mood to first person spec and look for sketchy players... I'm used to it ever since admin in another community :P
 
I free roam around the map following the guy who killed me. When I see him die I laugh a little.
 

Fantastic, you found a thread thats similar to this one.
yet at the same point, failed to provide any information that relates to the OP
good job:thumbup1:

Solution of the day:
problem - Annoying/boring warden
solution - Die and free roam to the pool, makes warden sound like he/she is talking inside a toilet

-DOOM
 

Latest posts

Back
Top