Give a round of applause to EA!

shadows5631

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
3,218
http://consumerist.com/2012/04/congratulations-ea-you-are-the-worst-company-in-america-for-2012.html

Worst company in America.

Very weird seeing them win over Bank of America, considering they ruin lives everyday. EA just ruins our games, our once great developers and the general concept of how gaming shouldn't be. AT&T and Apple would have been a great poll too. Apple ruins peoples lives in other countries though.

Hopefully they see it and try to turn tables, since they publish great games.
 
"We're sure that British Petroleum, AIG, Philip Morris, and Halliburton are all relieved they weren't nominated this year. We're going to continue making award-winning games and services played by more than 300 million people worldwide." - EA Senior Director of Corporate Communications John Reseburg

I lol'd. That's a hilarious response.
 
Every year they ruin another game franchise... thats just the best thing ever... Battlefield 4 Preorder and get Back To Stalingrad for $40 instead of $60... Mass Effect 4 Continuation will be 100$ with 3 DLC on the disc... etc...

EA... When games are made by Wall Street

Activisions pretty bad, but they only ruined COD... not BF, ME, DA, SC, etc...
 
I read it and laughed mainly cause its true. will this get EA's attention most likely not but they will have a nice new (Free) golden poo award for a paper weight =D
 
EA overcharges, holds back content for DLC, sells games for $80; yet, I still find myself buying their games because the issue is: they're good. However, I absolutely hate EA's "money-only" attitude towards nearly everything.

EA's games are good, EA as a company...let's just say I'd like to personally send them hate mail nearly every day.
 
EA overcharges, holds back content for DLC, sells games for $80; yet, I still find myself buying their games because the issue is: they're good. However, I absolutely hate EA's "money-only" attitude towards nearly everything.

EA's games are good, EA as a company...let's just say I'd like to personally send them hate mail nearly every day.

I would disagree. Their games are lacking for me. They're good for mindless pawns that don't expect much (like changes in gameplay or a solid storyline)....but they lack content. BF3 and ME3 come to mind.

EA has perfected "prettiness" and ruined gameplay.
 
Last edited:
Bank of America should of won. EA messes with a few games, BoA ruins lives
 

Latest posts

Back
Top