Gabe Newell joins the herd!

Prisoner416

EGO Zealot
=(e)=
Joined
Apr 17, 2009
Messages
1,699
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPjFavgKO5I[/ame]

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/04/gabe-newell-joins-herd.html#more

Considering the EQD Steam group is rollin with 8000+ members, I'm pretty sure a good amount of you have at least some ties to this guy. It has been a rumor filled mystery for a while now when it comes to the status of Gabe Newell and ponies. People have sent emails supposedly from him, professing his love for Rainbow Dash. TF2 regularly drops pony references, though I don't think he has direct control over that. This is the first time he has actually admit to it though! It's about time!

You can find the full interview here, and the admission at 15:35. Someone also uploaded it to Youtube, you can find that after the break!
 
Welp, that is it for me. Never will I use steam to purchase a game again.
 
Looks like I'm moving to the console. Nice playing with everyone.
 
Ahh, but he has plans to bring Steam to the console also, remember?
 
This explains his constant lack of....well, everything good and decent.
 
Pfft. XD

I could care less, but that's an interesting fact to know.
 
vader.jpg
 
Gabe is now a broney, if I see any pony items in TF2 I will flip over my computer
 
I could have lived in ignorance! But NO!

You want to know how bronies started? A raid from the random board /b/ on the cartoon board /co/ on 4chan that went horribly, HORRIBLY wrong. Why /b/, WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO THE INTERNET?!

щ(゚Д゚щ)
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top