T Tension Thread Junky Joined Dec 20, 2009 Messages 768 Apr 5, 2012 #22 Well even millionaires need a way of appearing edgy and different on the Internet just like everyone else.
Well even millionaires need a way of appearing edgy and different on the Internet just like everyone else.
D dy1an Famous Joined Aug 24, 2008 Messages 497 Apr 5, 2012 #23 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2VF61FJO1c[/ame]
H Hans Voss Poster Joined Nov 30, 2010 Messages 157 Apr 5, 2012 #24 I am going to buy my games from ORIGIN from now on.
G Goz Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 10, 2011 Messages 2,371 Apr 5, 2012 #25 dy1an said: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2VF61FJO1c Click to expand... Meep said: That is all. :3 Click to expand... Have you no shame, you sick sick bronies?
dy1an said: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2VF61FJO1c Click to expand... Meep said: That is all. :3 Click to expand... Have you no shame, you sick sick bronies?
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Apr 6, 2012 #26 Prisoner416 said: *brohoof* Love all the rage so far. Click to expand... *brohoof* XD I'm not actually a Brony, but I'm not against them either. And the rage is amusing to read.
Prisoner416 said: *brohoof* Love all the rage so far. Click to expand... *brohoof* XD I'm not actually a Brony, but I'm not against them either. And the rage is amusing to read.
Meep Forum Fiend Joined Aug 20, 2011 Messages 616 Apr 6, 2012 #27 GozGallz said: Have you no shame, you sick sick bronies? Click to expand... Teaheehee. Nope.
C Cold[INACTIVE] Famous Joined Oct 10, 2008 Messages 554 Apr 9, 2012 #28 Dont want. Last edited: Apr 9, 2012