Cheapo headset+mic

a pet rock

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
2,417
Looking for a cheapo headset since my $15 Turtle Beach ones finally broke after 4 years. Those chairs can be deadly to cords. Anyways, I just want a cheap pair with a working mic, preferably two 3.5mm connectors. Working and as comfortable as can be for ~$25. Honestly, I don't need great quality sound since I've got awesome speakers.

Any good suggestions?
 
Plantronics any good? Never heard of them besides on newegg.

As to the stand-mic, I already have enough crap on my desk between beer bottles. I'll just knock everything over. That and if I'm dragging my rig around, speakers are just an extra burden I might not want to carry.
 
Never heard of them, but it got good reviews so it couldn't be that bad.
 
Plantronics are pretty good, at least the experience I've had with them. Just dont step on them or spin in a chair...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top