Anyone play Airsoft?

l2ewind

I made one post
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
13
I'm a big fan and do it pretty much every week, wanted to know if anyone else Airsofts!

Here are a few of mine!

KWA SR10
2z5r5o4.jpg


G&G M14 EBR (Quite rare only 200 in the world)
34fi9t0.jpg


Tokyo Marui VSR-10
scaled.php


Share yours if you have any!
 
Last edited:
man that looks pretty real and not really just a pistol and a rifle that i have at home
 
the 2 first ones with RIS are full metal replica's, the 3rd one (m24 replica) is made of polymer and steel.
 
I used to be really into airsoft, but I ended up stopping. Not enough people around here to play it with, unfortunately.
Might still have some guns around somewhere...
 
I wish I could own a few airsoft guns.. but unfortunately even they are illegal in my country D:
 
I have a gas M4A1 with a red dot sight, grip and laser. I also have a M1911 pistol thats like a after burner when you get hit.
 
I used to be pretty into it, but my problem was money. But now that I have the money to buy essentially any gun I want, I dont really feel like playing anymore.
 
Airsoft looks and sounds really fun but I don't think I can do it because I'm probably too young, I live in the middle of nowhere where nothing happens and I have no money.
 
I play pretty regularly. My gun isn't too fancy right now however. I am buying some DD Mk18 rails and a vltor stock for my M4... Gonna possibly do a ranger loadout or just a cool looking PMC one. Gonna aim for a gun look like this. 12" Rails with 14.5" barrel. looks sick. http://i.imgur.com/uGmlO.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top