X xosniper Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2008 Messages 3,340 Apr 10, 2012 #1 I would watch this more than 4 times [ame]http://youtu.be/dJxj1mou03M[/ame]
S Smile [inactive] Thread Junky Joined Nov 20, 2010 Messages 917 Apr 10, 2012 #2 LOL hmm..I liked new 3d version It's even better than original.
Death Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 8, 2007 Messages 2,711 Apr 10, 2012 #3 If stormtroopers were in titanic, I'd definitely see it
S Spitfire'd Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 27, 2007 Messages 2,235 Apr 10, 2012 #5 Thanks for putting this in its own thread and not in you laugh you lose, LOL!
D Drizzle! Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 25, 2011 Messages 2,024 Apr 10, 2012 #6 I always hated the titanic, now that I saw this....
MacArther Keeper of Treeception =(e)= Joined Sep 22, 2010 Messages 1,712 Apr 10, 2012 #7 I would actually enjoy seeing that movie...as opposed to the original that just had me waiting with anticipation for Leo's death...
I would actually enjoy seeing that movie...as opposed to the original that just had me waiting with anticipation for Leo's death...
M Mush EGO Addict Joined Oct 11, 2011 Messages 1,229 Apr 12, 2012 #8 I heard they deleted the boobs and the propeller bit
Digix I made one post Joined Jan 3, 2012 Messages 8 Apr 14, 2012 #9 I can't say that Starwars in 3D was any better than the original. This one does not seem like it will be better either.
I can't say that Starwars in 3D was any better than the original. This one does not seem like it will be better either.
S `SilveryRigels` Famous Joined Jun 12, 2010 Messages 433 Apr 14, 2012 #10 LOL I'd love to watch it, seems pretty fun.