Purchasing a PC.

shan^K

Forum Fiend
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
675
Thinking about getting a new gaming PC and I don't know a lot about them. I need people to tell me if what I am getting is worth the $$ I am paying for it. I've got a few here that seem good to me but I am no expert so any advice on which is better than the other would be much appreciated.

http://lucomputers.com/site/system_view.asp?cid=316&id=503129&class=52
or:
http://lucomputers.com/site/system_view.asp?cid=316&id=502993&class=52
or:
http://lucomputers.com/site/system_view.asp?cid=316&id=503148&class=52
 
Not bad systems. All should behave similarly in game as they have the same gpu. However, the edge goes to the i5 cpu which is better. Beyond that, 2 of the systems come with only a 60gb ssd which is actually cheaper than a 1tb hard drive due to current pricing. Thus, if you got one of the systems with the ssd, you would need to get your own hdd for some storage. I would also say the storm scout is the better case, so the i5 system wins there also.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top