Just bought a ZOTAC GTX 550 Ti... + few more build questions
Well, I thought I made a decent choice, I was always debating between the 550 Ti and overclock it, or pick up a 560. I ended up choosing the 550 Ti since I got one for $80, free shipping off of NewEgg.
Obviously, it's better than my current POS card, a 8400GS. It's been a looooong time since I've upgraded my PC.
Though, I have a question for future builds. Should I keep my 550 Ti (I'm only expecting to use it until the end of the year, and upgrade.) and put it in SLI with another one later on, or should I just skip that idea altogether and get something from the 600 series?
I saw some hate for this card, and I figured I would ask here.
Well, I thought I made a decent choice, I was always debating between the 550 Ti and overclock it, or pick up a 560. I ended up choosing the 550 Ti since I got one for $80, free shipping off of NewEgg.
Obviously, it's better than my current POS card, a 8400GS. It's been a looooong time since I've upgraded my PC.
Though, I have a question for future builds. Should I keep my 550 Ti (I'm only expecting to use it until the end of the year, and upgrade.) and put it in SLI with another one later on, or should I just skip that idea altogether and get something from the 600 series?
I saw some hate for this card, and I figured I would ask here.
Last edited:



















