Coupon for case fan

pillar

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
2,968
Yes, I recently received an email for a coupon to where I can get 15% off all case fans. Therefore im looking for 120mm case fans. I would like the fans to be able to push a good amount of air thru (even tho I till dont understand the air flow & noise level info ratings). I dont particularly care for any led fans (unless its green & blows a lot of air). I believe the most im willing to spend on a fan is $15, but its gotta have be able to adjust the speed of the air flow. If anything $5-10 is a good range. Ive heard really awesome reviews bout Scythe fans (unless u can recommend a better quality fan). By the way, im gonna buy 2 fans for the side of my case to help with air flow to the mobo & cpu.

Like usual, if you have any additional ?s, feel free to hit me up. I will order the fans by Sunday at the latest.
 
Thermaltake Blue-Eye Smart 120mm LED Case Fan only problem they are blue

The upside they blow at full speed 90 cfm

Thermaltake ISGC 120MM Case Fan they are 58 cfm max

Both have Adjustable Manual Fan Speed Control

They do run $14.99 but you get what you pay for... they are both Hydro Dynamic Bearings... not Sleave Bearings
 
Thank you Maverick for your suggestions. However the blue led fan that you referred is currently out of stock, but it was only $12. However the ISGC fan is $29, which is in my opinion way 2 much $$ for a case fan. However, I did search up all Thermaltake case fans since I have been impressed with their overall products for years now & did notice a green led fan that blows 70 cfm. Mostly positive reviews (even tho 1 customer took off an egg for the noise; come on now, if ur gonna get a fan thats gonna blow some air, gotta expect to have some noise w/ it) & its $10 (b4 the coupon of course), so im gonna go with this case fan. I appreciate the feedback on the case fan sir.
 
Thank you Maverick for your suggestions. However the blue led fan that you referred is currently out of stock, but it was only $12. However the ISGC fan is $29, which is in my opinion way 2 much $$ for a case fan. However, I did search up all Thermaltake case fans since I have been impressed with their overall products for years now & did notice a green led fan that blows 70 cfm. Mostly positive reviews (even tho 1 customer took off an egg for the noise; come on now, if ur gonna get a fan thats gonna blow some air, gotta expect to have some noise w/ it) & its $10 (b4 the coupon of course), so im gonna go with this case fan. I appreciate the feedback on the case fan sir.

:thumbup: And sorry didn't realize you were buying from newegg. I got the prices from Thermaltake. And on the noise lvl, yea there not silent but just like you said its a fan... I have 9 blue eyes in a pc cabinet I am building the noise of the fans is quieter then my liquid cooler's fan at top speed..
 

Latest posts

Back
Top