One last laptop selling advice quetion

Prisoner416

EGO Zealot
=(e)=
Joined
Apr 17, 2009
Messages
1,699
I have a Dell Studio 1535, backlit keyboard, near-perfect condition. Original charger and battery. What would be a fair price to ask for it at sale, do you think? Full specs are below.

Operating System: MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1

CPU: Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo T8100 @ 2.10GHz
Penryn 45nm Technology


RAM: 4.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 332MHz (5-5-5-15)

Motherboard: Dell Inc. 0F700C (Microprocessor)

Graphics
Generic PnP Monitor (1280x800@60Hz)
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3400 Series (Dell)

Hard Drives: 244GB TOSHIBA TOSHIBA MK2565GSX ATA Device (SATA)

Optical Drives: Optiarc DVD+-RW AD-7640S ATA Device
 
rick-harrison-pawn-stars.jpg


Let me call a buddy of mine who knows more about these kind of things.
 
In all serious, I need any advice I can get, my debit was stolen a few days ago and I need to sell some things to cover my normal bills while the bank looks into things.
 
I would give a good guess of $250-300. Some rather decent specs there, but looks like the video card is holding it back a bit.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top