Z Zeream Rookie Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 32 Apr 14, 2012 #1 I have come to a disturbing revelation: You are all spies. That is all. Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
X xosniper Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2008 Messages 3,340 Apr 14, 2012 #3 I assure you I am not a spy. I still have the "Sap engies and backstab sentrys" problem, so I don't play spy.
I assure you I am not a spy. I still have the "Sap engies and backstab sentrys" problem, so I don't play spy.
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Apr 14, 2012 #5 I never play spy... Pfft
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Apr 14, 2012 #7 There's spys in tf2?
Z Zeream Rookie Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 32 Apr 14, 2012 #8 Fullmetal said: There's spys in tf2? Click to expand... Apparently. I keep telling people its all a myth, but apparently they are too occupied getting "patted" on the back with my "hand."
Fullmetal said: There's spys in tf2? Click to expand... Apparently. I keep telling people its all a myth, but apparently they are too occupied getting "patted" on the back with my "hand."
S Scarhand I made one post Joined Mar 23, 2011 Messages 19 Apr 14, 2012 #10 The OP is 100% correct. I would know because I'm paranoid.
Ledzo EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jul 3, 2011 Messages 5,174 Apr 14, 2012 #11 Th?r?'s ? spy ?round here !
R retroG Thread Thumper Joined Mar 28, 2011 Messages 1,010 Apr 14, 2012 #12 http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
roamer. Forum Fiend Joined Dec 5, 2010 Messages 663 Apr 15, 2012 #13 Ayako said: Click to expand... So much win
H Hans Voss Poster Joined Nov 30, 2010 Messages 157 Apr 15, 2012 #17 Gentlemen! we have been compromised! abort! abort!
G Goz Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 10, 2011 Messages 2,371 Apr 16, 2012 #18 Hans Voss said: Gentlemen! we have been compromised! abort! abort! Click to expand... this is gonna get messy. *pulls out enforcer and spy-cicle*
Hans Voss said: Gentlemen! we have been compromised! abort! abort! Click to expand... this is gonna get messy. *pulls out enforcer and spy-cicle*
N Nik :D EGO Zealot Joined Sep 5, 2010 Messages 1,891 Apr 16, 2012 #20 @Subgro: That guy "SpyInProgress" makes me frilly because of this thread. I'm also Nik.