Free Super MNC beta Code

RapTure

Active Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
320
I will post the key here. First come first serve. I got my key after a friend gifted it to me.
T65HZ-WDVLY-RKLKN
 
Did the code work for you? I have had a lot of views but no one has posted saying it worked for them... T65HZ-WDVLY-RKLKN
 
I mean I have the beta key posted in plain sight lol. There is potential that it just isn't working for some reason. I just want someone to post saying that they activated it.
 
Someone owns it, this much is true, wasn't able to activate it myself.

Edit: Yet, after telling me the game was already owned, and clicking away for awhile to read some web stuff, I came back to Steam and it was prompting me to install the game nonetheless! Sooo... sweet! And thanks, to you or a Steam bug =P
 
Last edited:
i have 3 passes, you have to redeem them then theres an extra like counter strike GO, but i have 3 if anyone wants them, i might sell them tho
 
Apparently there is a steam bug because three of my friends have now used this code after ghettosmurf posted. Infinite super MNC lol.
 
Apparently there is a steam bug because three of my friends have now used this code after ghettosmurf posted. Infinite super MNC lol.

Same here. I tried the code an got an error that it was already claimed. Immediately afterwards, it started downloading anyway. I played a bit and it works fine, too.

Weird bug.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top