How to get involved?

Digix

I made one post
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
8
Hey!

I'm new to this, but I would really like to get involved with the community! Is there any place I should start?
 
The Fourms and vent and events

Like he said. Now here's a bit of elaboration.

1. Forums
Post and hang out in the forums. Definitely check out our division's Discussion forum. And be sure to look over our division's FAQ thread.

2. Vent
Hang out in our vent channels. You can find the TF2 channels toward the bottom of the list. (If you haven't installed Ventrilo yet, check here.)

3. Events
Go to the TF2 events. Lots of fun, and a great way to hang out with your fellow members. We have an event almost every day at 8PM CST. Check out the Calendar or eGO TF2 Steam group for specific dates and times.

And of course, one more thing.

Have fun and play in our servers. :D
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top