What is your favorite t.v show?

Drizzle!

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jul 25, 2011
Messages
2,024
Yeah what's your favorite t.v show?

I will start, Spongebob Squarepants.
 
at the moment, loiter squad

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfJlA4iT-iY[/ame]
 
Stargate SG-1, followed by SGU and then SGA.
Not too far ahead of my other shows, actually. Then again, I haven't watched many shows.
(You can probably figure out all my other favorites just from my sig :V)
 
Last edited:
Yeah I don't watch t.v that often because I have homework and things to study for. Another show I like is Wipeout.
 
Favorite current TV show- The Walking Dead
Favorite TV show of all time M.A.S.H.

Um yeah, you sir are the snizzle!

Currently enjoying Game of Thrones too. I'm waiting to see how Tyrion looks on the Throne of Swords....:cool:
 
Uhh soo many of them are good.

I'll start off with naming just a few i've watched.

- Game Of Thrones
- Breaking Bad
- House
- Lost
- Family Guy
- South park
 
Even tho I rarely watch tv these days, 1 show easily pops out in my mind: Mythbusters!

Also agree w/ fav tv show of all time! I have seasons 7-11 on my external hard drive, not to mention seasons 4-5 on actual dvd.
 
Breaking Bad
SOA
But Right now it is Deadliest Catch.
Other than that, I don't really watch TV. Just the local news every morning.
 
Id say Simpsons, Family Guy, Big Bang Theory. maybe some other I cant think of. I dont watch a ton of tv though
 
All time favorite: Scrubs, The Walking Dead, Dexter, and My Little Pony: FiM

Getting into right now: Game of Thrones
 
Stargate SG-1, followed by SGU and then SGA.
Not too far ahead of my other shows, actually. Then again, I haven't watched many shows.
(You can probably figure out all my other favorites just from my sig :V)

I do realize that while you can figure out what other shows are among my favorites, you cannot actually figure out in which ORDER they are. SO
1) Stargate SG-1
2) Stargate Universe
3) Stargate Atlantis
4) Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
5) My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
6) Fringe
 

Latest posts

Back
Top