L Lemmy Koopa I made one post Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 15 Apr 20, 2012 #1 I used to be good at Video Games. Then I took an arrow to the knee. FML
N Narh EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Dec 14, 2008 Messages 1,599 Apr 20, 2012 #2 Someone's a little late...
Raul Tha Monk Forum Legend Joined Aug 25, 2010 Messages 9,709 Apr 20, 2012 #3 This is funny because its not funny
C Carmine Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 2,924 Apr 20, 2012 #4 This thread is so November - December 2011.
Jomigirock Forum Fanatic Joined Nov 26, 2009 Messages 976 Apr 21, 2012 #10 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsEZNfsYZ-s&feature=fvwrel[/ame]
D Drizzle! Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 25, 2011 Messages 2,024 Apr 21, 2012 #11 oh look it's one of these guys...
X xosniper Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2008 Messages 3,340 Apr 22, 2012 #12 I was going to post in this thread, then I took an lol to the knee.