All of a sudden Rebecca Black seems grammy worthy! (Warning, cannot be unheard)

Tikeraaq

Thread Junky
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 30, 2009
Messages
842
compared to this:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__HeE6NWmDE[/ame]


No seriously... When Rebecca Black came out, I was kinda happy, cause I was convinced music couldn't possible get any worse... But it just did..
retardoo0.jpg
 
I guess someone was desperate to give them a chance. The music sounds like its from the 90's & their voices are just way off. It sounds like theyre trying 2 hard to sound like theyre all that in the video. It only took 45 secs thankfully. Also the title Hot Problems seems like it lasted for 10 secs , which is way 2 long (maybe its my machine).
 
Hot girls, we have problems too. We're just like you, cept we're hot, hot, hot, hot, hot.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
 
I'm unsure as to why, but I am listening to this for a second time.....
 
Back
Top