X xosniper Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2008 Messages 3,340 Apr 22, 2012 #21 This has to be a joke.......it has to be.
A AnotherAsian Active Member Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 283 Apr 22, 2012 #22 I stopped as soon as the beat came on
G Garlick Brad Poster Joined Aug 8, 2011 Messages 213 Apr 22, 2012 #23 For the first 10 or so seconds I was thinking "What's the big deal? It's just as bad as most chart music, nothing special." Then the voice. Dear lord.
For the first 10 or so seconds I was thinking "What's the big deal? It's just as bad as most chart music, nothing special." Then the voice. Dear lord.
Jomigirock Forum Fanatic Joined Nov 26, 2009 Messages 976 Apr 22, 2012 #25 more like a hot messes RIGHT!!!! HAHAH!!!!
M m3rryg0r0und Active Member Joined Aug 24, 2008 Messages 297 Apr 23, 2012 #26 I listened to 2 seconds of her voice and immediately stopped the video. >:O
F fps EGO Addict Joined Nov 14, 2011 Messages 1,248 Apr 23, 2012 #27 BUT! if you add auto-tune and dub-step to it, I bet it lands in the top charts...
A AnotherAsian Active Member Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 283 Apr 23, 2012 #28 fps said: BUT! if you add auto-tune and dub-step to it, I bet it lands in the top charts... Click to expand... You have no idea how hard I laughed at that pic. Thank you so much, brother
fps said: BUT! if you add auto-tune and dub-step to it, I bet it lands in the top charts... Click to expand... You have no idea how hard I laughed at that pic. Thank you so much, brother
Tikeraaq Thread Junky =(e)= Joined Jul 30, 2009 Messages 842 Apr 23, 2012 #29 1 room containing YOU, jedward (google em), rebecca black, justin bieber, these girls, and a gun with 2 bullets.. who'd you shoot? You'd end up at a concert with the ones remaining... :b
1 room containing YOU, jedward (google em), rebecca black, justin bieber, these girls, and a gun with 2 bullets.. who'd you shoot? You'd end up at a concert with the ones remaining... :b