Hundreds of thousands may lose Internet in July

im fine, but i had a problem like this a month ago, had to reformat my HDD, it was a pain to deal with
 
Scary, guess I don't know many things behind the computer screen
 
Nothing a reformat can't fix. Hell everyone should do that a least every couple of years.
 
I highly doubt the legitimacy of this article as there is really no way to enforce it. Plus I would see this as a violation of privacy.
 
So hackers infected potentially UP TO 570,000 computers throughout the world. In the United States, maybe around 85,000 were affected.

So doing some math, assuming 6 billion people in the world, each with a computer, there's 0.0095% chance you've been affected. For Americans, that increases to only 0.0273%. Thanks, but no thanks. This isn't big news to worry about.

Anonymous pissed off more people with hacking Sony and taking down PSN than these hackers.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top