I seem to be having some issues with watching youtube videos. The video quality is rather choppy and kinda lags from time to time. Got over half my memory available. I did check into my driver for my video card & it shows that the driver was released back in May of last year. I have a couple of questions.
#1 Will updating the video driver help the performance when it comes to being able to watch youtube videos?
#2 How often should I go about updating the video card drivers?
Personally, I never really found this to be that big of an issue in the past. Also, even tho my rig stats r in my sig, let me tell you that I actually have 6gb instead of 4gb. I recently installed 2x2gb sticks so that I could get a lil more performance before I go for the big jump on upgrading my cpu, mobo, & memory. I also think that this thread should get some consideration when it comes to becoming a sticky since im sure that we will have some people curious bout video card driver updates and the such.
#1 Will updating the video driver help the performance when it comes to being able to watch youtube videos?
#2 How often should I go about updating the video card drivers?
Personally, I never really found this to be that big of an issue in the past. Also, even tho my rig stats r in my sig, let me tell you that I actually have 6gb instead of 4gb. I recently installed 2x2gb sticks so that I could get a lil more performance before I go for the big jump on upgrading my cpu, mobo, & memory. I also think that this thread should get some consideration when it comes to becoming a sticky since im sure that we will have some people curious bout video card driver updates and the such.














