My new license plate

konigandy6

Famous
Joined
May 8, 2011
Messages
518
mynewplate.gif


Too much?
 
How much do you have to pay to get a custom license plate? I think I'll get one now that I'm living in the U.S.

The only custom plates allowed in Israel (normal are yellow with random number/letter combinations) are red ones for police and black ones for military vehicles.
 
It should say cs italy

Yeah, I thought about it, but I'm not Italian so it would confuse a lot of people who don't get it. Plus dust2 is the first CS map I ever played on 1.5, so it holds a special place in my loins....errrr I mean heart. :lol:


How much do you have to pay to get a custom license plate? I think I'll get one now that I'm living in the U.S.

The only custom plates allowed in Israel (normal are yellow with random number/letter combinations) are red ones for police and black ones for military vehicles.

It all depends on what state you live in. This one cost me $35.
 
How much do you have to pay to get a custom license plate? I think I'll get one now that I'm living in the U.S.

The only custom plates allowed in Israel (normal are yellow with random number/letter combinations) are red ones for police and black ones for military vehicles.

Here in California I believe it's ~$80. ಠ_ಠ
 
Last edited:
$50 for a customized plate here in WA, mine is gonna say 'Oberst' cause that isn't predictable at all!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top