- Joined
- Feb 9, 2012
- Messages
- 284
Hey all, I need a new router. I currently have the basic modem/wired/wireless router that comes with mediacom and the wireless functionality is horribly unstable and unrelyable. I am looking to trade this in for their single modem and buying my own router.
Required specs:
At least 1 lan port
Wireless N with dual antennas
High powered wireless, the longer the range the better
I will be connecting this to a cable modem, my data transter package rates are 12mbps down and 1 mbps up.
My ideal price range is under $100, but I could probably do up to $125 if it would be that much better.
What do you reccomend?
Thanks in advance.
Required specs:
At least 1 lan port
Wireless N with dual antennas
High powered wireless, the longer the range the better
I will be connecting this to a cable modem, my data transter package rates are 12mbps down and 1 mbps up.
My ideal price range is under $100, but I could probably do up to $125 if it would be that much better.
What do you reccomend?
Thanks in advance.














but I'll add another to the mix [ame="http://www.amazon.com/TRENDnet-Concurrent-Wireless-Router-TEW-692GR/dp/B005B111II/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1335832889&sr=1-1"]HERE[/ame]. TRENDnet TEW-692GR. A buddy swears by it.

