BF3 Cinemtic | Afterlife

Fieel

I made one post
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
14
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E5t3b1RjgQ[/ame]

It's an experiment, i was trying some editing stuff, anyways feedback please :v
 
Very sick video. Though some of the effects sorta gave me a headache but I guess it adds artistic value. Also I wish they would tone down the suppression effect a bit more...it really ruins game-play videos IMO
 
Nicely done =D I thought the effect you put in your scope when you shot someone in the head (the digital reticle) was pretty sweet.
 
I enjoyed this greatly, heavy on the effects but it was still cool.
 
ahah, what do you mean?

Like many people who are younger and with better reflexes than I, you do the whole run-y jump-y shoot-y Halo combat that I can't stand. I can't win with twitch reflex, I have to slow down and win through tactics.

You know. Winning through tactics. TACTICS. Like a boss!
Mini_powerlifter_amped.gif


Oh, shut up.
 
sniping the chopper pilot was best part, your editing skills are pritty good, some may find it a bit over the top but i don't mind seeing such editing tools brought into a video.
Its done well ;)
 
i posted this video in the EA forums of battlefield 3 and got a lot of insults.. that community is horrible
 
Very cool. I'm working on editing and throwing some clips together of my own with Adobe Premiere Pro (CS5) / Adobe After Effects (CS5) -- they are very fun to work with :)
 
Very cool. I'm working on editing and throwing some clips together of my own with Adobe Premiere Pro (CS5) / Adobe After Effects (CS5) -- they are very fun to work with :)

I use After effects CS5.5 and istead of premier i prefer sony vegas: it is reaaaally good.

Just follow some tutorials and you'll be able to do a lot of things, the possibilities are infinite ;)


Same, when I posted my video of me Jihad Jeeping. :facewall:

what's wrong with that community?

Very sweet.

Thank you! :D
 
Back
Top