F Fintodo I made one post Joined Feb 8, 2012 Messages 23 May 5, 2012 #1 I've been in ego for a little while now. I met a lot of new very cool ppl but now it seem that most of the ppl are leaving or might be leaving for other games. All I want to know is who is leaving and who is stay in Starwars. I know in staying!
I've been in ego for a little while now. I met a lot of new very cool ppl but now it seem that most of the ppl are leaving or might be leaving for other games. All I want to know is who is leaving and who is stay in Starwars. I know in staying!
S Swagger-PNW Rookie Joined Feb 17, 2012 Messages 42 May 5, 2012 #2 theres actually already a thread bout this topic on the eGO forums http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205953 as you can see most people are planning on staying with a few exeptions of some that got burnt out by the game
theres actually already a thread bout this topic on the eGO forums http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205953 as you can see most people are planning on staying with a few exeptions of some that got burnt out by the game
F Fintodo I made one post Joined Feb 8, 2012 Messages 23 May 5, 2012 #3 Thanks dude. And when I get gear I still want the duel lol
A Aperture Rookie Joined Feb 18, 2011 Messages 56 May 13, 2012 #4 I'm sitting right here for a long while.