Counter Strike 1.6?

Steve Headshot Masta

I made one post
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
4
Hello!!,

I think it would be cool if eGO could have a Counter - Strike 1.6 server
You might know what I'm talking about.
Like maybe a 24/7 Dust 2 or something maybe a Fun maps server
Let me know what you guys think :D

P.S.: It's not Counter - Strike: Source It's just counter strike no other name just counter strike. :D
 
i miss 1.6..

I used to run a 1.6 WC3 server after awhile i merged my server into FaNg Gaming Community which was based otta the UK but they died out and i left 1.6 behind...

People still play that, seemed very dead when i left it.. maybe that's just because i only played the wc3 mod.

My experience shows that its rather hard these days to get a 1.6 server up and going.. not enough client base still playing it.
 
Last edited:
I would join if it was Counter Strike v1.3 :)

True vets will know what I mean.
 
This has been an issue that has been brought up to CS:S leadership a lot and it's sad to say that there just aren't enough people playing 1.6 right now to justify having a server for it. :/
 
I heard CS:GO will play like 1.6 and look like/better than Source.

So hopefully best of both worlds?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top