RIP Cpt. Borgholthaus

Punch2Face

Thread Junky
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
782
I haven't played at all this weekend because I was up in Boise visiting my grandpa. He passed away this morning. He was a WW2 veteran (B24 bombardier in Italy/Austria). Was an amazing man and a true hero, will definitely be missed by me and many others.
475266_10150921582849052_684074051_12175909_915826334_o.jpg
 
Never met him, but he served our country, mines and yours and anyone who served in the War deserves a place in our countrymen's hearts. R.I.P You will be missed.
 
I'm sorry for your loss man.

He was an honorable man, serving our country. I wish you and your family the best of luck, the eGO community will always be here to support you.

R.I.P.
 
sorry for your loss man. thanks to him and all the other ww2 veterans i was able to grow up and still live in a free germany and a better place then it wouldve been if they hadnt stopped hitler.

RIP
 
Sorry for your loss, but grateful for his service.

RIP
 
My condolences on your loss, and my thanks to your Grandfather for his sacrifices and service.
 
My condolences. Twas a great man to have grandfathered someone such as you, bud. :)
 
Thanks to him for everything he did for us to have what we have today. I lost both my grandparents a year apart exactly darn near and it's been about 7 years now. I'm still not over it; idk how close you were but that's how close I was to them. I hope for the best for you and your family. I'm here for you man.
 
Thanks everyone =] He was an amazing man that did a lot to help everyone he met.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top