4 Days, 3 platinum's

Beemermarine

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Sep 4, 2011
Messages
3,123
Been on my old friend Heavy metal for the last few days working on some medals

Assualt: XM8 platinum

Medic: M60 platinum

All: stationary AT platinum
And I gained rank 47 over the weekend as well, whew it is a long road to 50.
 
Nice job man. It is a long road for sure. I'm still only rank 35, which I believe is about halfway.
 
Ahhh BC2 Platinum stars.....getting em all was such a pain....
 
How much harder is it to get rank 50 in BC2 then to get 145 bf3?

I'd say they're about equal.

On BC2 it took me about 450-500 hours to get to 48. A guy I know got to 145 at around 500-550 hours. So they're pretty close.
 
Last edited:
This is why Bad Company 2 was awesome. Sure, Service Stars in Battlefield 3 are nice, but getting 10,000 points for a platinum was AWESOME.

Congrats, Beemer!
 
Been on my old friend Heavy metal for the last few days working on some medals

Assualt: XM8 platinum

Medic: M60 platinum

All: stationary AT platinum
And I gained rank 47 over the weekend as well, whew it is a long road to 50.

49 to 50 came and went. 48 to 49 wasn't too bad. 47 to 48 felt like forever.
 
Sounds like your kicking ass and taking names later Beemer. Well done, Carry on.
 
Was he good with the AT4?

http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184793&highlight=montage

Watch and learn, not just good... freakishly amazing at it. Can't fly on the opposing team when he is on the ground with the AT4. (Hooray for seach buttons)

Since my BF times started with BC2 and only a few months before BF3 came out I really didn't care about plats on BC2. I came from CSS and it was hell trying to get used to BC2. Would have been baptism by fire if i went right from CSS to BF3.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top