EGO Zombie Event 05/07/12

Socretez

Active Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2012
Messages
360
Enjoy :3

*Warning: May contain profanities.*

1st Round: Bazaar
Note: From 7:00 to 13:00 we were playing epic hide and seek.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkfJEVeasJE[/ame]

2nd Round: Karkand
Note: Killer's girly voice

Human Socretez
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFalCL8gYKk&feature=youtu.be[/ame]
Blood Thirsty Socretez (part 2)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LJVCcSo6r0&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

Round 3: Metro
Also Note: Killers girly voice

Human Socretez
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjhizb_xuD4&feature=youtu.be[/ame]
Blood Thirsty Soc (Part 2)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvlO9agOAEE&feature=youtu.be[/ame]
Human Soc (Part 3 or round 4, however you want to think it)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYm3fYctwGA&feature=youtu.be[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Gee, your apart of the BF Division Film Crew?
Haha, Battlefield Division all the way, can't wait to see it since I missed the event.
 
Yeah I tried to post the Reality Event as well, but youtube said no. So... I'm also having post processing issues with youtube. Maybe it's just chrome.
 
Nice video.

I was planning to attend, unfortunately my schedule filled up.
 
Wish I could've gone, zombies is always great fun.
 
Thanks Soc, great work :) and stop making fun of meeeeeeeeeeeeee :(
 
Last edited:
Thanks Soc, great work :) and stop making fun of meeeeeeeeeeeeee :(

I don't like how you cheated to get me and then when i died from suicide how you just call surfer the winner lol my spot would have won if you didnt throw the grenade
 
I don't like how you cheated to get me and then when i died from suicide how you just call surfer the winner lol my spot would have won if you didnt throw the grenade

nade ? I dint through anything. But ya when you died we all were like lets end this now lol but I dint through anything for sure.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top