Have you checked out the eGO Live Streams?

Have you checked out the eGO Live Streams?

  • Yes, and it was cool. I?ll be watching it again.

    Points: 73 27.9%
  • Yes, didn?t really care for it though.

    Points: 42 16.0%
  • Not yet, but will.

    Points: 48 18.3%
  • No, and no desire for it.

    Points: 64 24.4%
  • Live Streams? Is that some sort of fishing game?

    Points: 21 8.0%
  • Other (please explain).

    Points: 14 5.3%

  • Total voters
    262
I went to go check, but every time I've checked so far, there was no one live streaming :(
 
I know of them, have one of my own set up for here and there, but I never watch them.
 
yep, watched before it was on the front page news.
enjoyed it and will; be watching again.. :D
 
I didn't really understand how it works... but since we need to pay, i decided to not use it xD so i started to look at own3D.tv which seems to be free~
 
Not yet, haven't really had the time to.

Maybe on a night when I'm tired of gaming, feel like watchin some videos or something then I'll watch.
 
I generally only watch SC2 streaming pros when i'm trying to learn something specific and LoL spectator mode when i'm eating or something. I don't really have enough time to watch others play very often.
 
Back
Top