Hello fellow egonaughts (hope that's what we're called) today I hope to enthrall you with a passionate love story-- wait... Line? OK back to original thoughts the reason this thread is called The Storm is just that where I lived especially we had a storm, but no not an ordinary storm this was... A SUPER STORM and I'll go through the facts with you on what I learned not to do during a storm and what you should do to stay safe ( 'Cause ((Southern accent don't you come to me now)) we're all bros! And bras?) now I will agree my typing is shotty and probably cruddy to most of you but hey I'll try anything. First lesson, do NOT! Ever! Walk around in a pitch dark house that you know you might get hurt especially if you don't want to break your arm like I did. Yep my left arm is fractured and I have it in a makeshift cast. Now on to more interesting things! LESSON TWO! Never, ever ,ever go out during a storm and get wet while trying to get your puppy, because you will slip, and fall in a pitch dark house, and probably break your arm with no one to cuddle with except a wet puppy (which is not as enjoyable as it sounds!) Lesson three! (this is the last one okay) and a very important one indeed *dog sneezes* OK... Uh the third lesson is just to get a dang surge protector I lost all of my work files and have to do them all over again on this dinosaur of a laptop (Yeah I know sucks, but hey.) Now I hope you all stay safe during this heck of a storm especially if you live near corpus! Bye! Bye! *enter end music here*
Thanks for reading my post girls/guys its been awhile but you know... Work and I barely have time for forums but I hope to share my knowledge! Also redirect me if this is not the right discussion area! AND REMINDER STAY SAFE DURING A STORM. BUY A SURGE PROTECTOR. DON'T GO OUTSIDE WHEN ITS POURING. AND DEFINITELY DO NOT! BREAK YOUR ARM. Happy summer rain! (by the way my power went out 3 times during writing this post the first 2 I just lost the post and the 3rd power outage I lost my files. AGAIN BUY A SURGE PROTECTOR.)
Thanks for reading my post girls/guys its been awhile but you know... Work and I barely have time for forums but I hope to share my knowledge! Also redirect me if this is not the right discussion area! AND REMINDER STAY SAFE DURING A STORM. BUY A SURGE PROTECTOR. DON'T GO OUTSIDE WHEN ITS POURING. AND DEFINITELY DO NOT! BREAK YOUR ARM. Happy summer rain! (by the way my power went out 3 times during writing this post the first 2 I just lost the post and the 3rd power outage I lost my files. AGAIN BUY A SURGE PROTECTOR.)





