How many languages do you speak/understand?

How many languages do you speak/understand?

  • Just one.

    Points: 101 28.8%
  • Learned a second language in school.

    Points: 140 39.9%
  • Three, interested in knowing different tongues around the world.

    Points: 68 19.4%
  • Four, My parent made me.

    Points: 10 2.8%
  • Five, I have a huge brain.

    Points: 9 2.6%
  • More than five, I try my best not to explode.

    Points: 6 1.7%
  • Other, please state.

    Points: 17 4.8%

  • Total voters
    351
English (obvious) and Japanese, although I haven't used the latter in so long I'm rusty as hell with it...
 
English, Chinese, French, Japanese, Cantonese (not the same as chinese)
 
I only speak English fluently, but I know bits and pieces (speaking and understanding) of a few others.
 
Learned a language in school- aka - I can say my name and how to ask where the bathroom is in another language. lol
 
American English, Spanish, Portuguese, Brasilian (yes, there's a difference), British English, Redneck, and Jive
 
well, i know English, but cant spell any of it (cause im dyslexic) i took 2 years of Spanish, only thing i remember how to say is that i don't speak Spanish (again, dyslexia) and i am in my first year of Latin, witch isnt going well (dyslexia)

:chair:
 
3 main languages read/write/speak

i can understand 1 dialect but i barely every spoke it, i probably could have. i haven't heard it for over 5 years tho haha

i used to speak another dialect when i was little but haven't done so for a long time . i understand it very well tho.

so yeah 5.
 
I know english, bosnian, and partly french. That is basically three but I am not that interested in learning the languages in the world which is why I chose other...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top