Great buy. Reviews look awesome on this new line so far. Pricing is also great relative to amd as of now. Looking to replace my 460s with something from the line. Can't believe how short the actual PCB is on these. Definitely need to know what you think of it when you get it in hand. Congrats!
Yeah, I'm saving up some cash for a new card. Hopefully, when I have all the moneys in a couple weeks price wars between AMD and nVidia should give something to really be excited about.
I have a 1600p monitor and need more than the 1gb vram of my 2 460s. Hopefully the next card also has 2gb so I can get two of those as 1 670 will probably not be a huge performance leap if at all (except where vram limits me).
I'm gonna have to save my pennies for weeks to afford a new card. I'd do anything for a 660.....its going to be so expensive for a jobless bum like myself >_>.
Planning on getting my 670 or 680 in the next week. Can't make up my mind on what one I want. I love the backing plate on the EVGA 680 but the 670 is so close in performance...and both have such great reviews. 670 would be cheaper to SLI but the 680 is an awesome card. I hate decisions.