Congratulations spidEY!

Mobilize

EGO Addict
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Messages
1,193
advtodiv.png

By now, most of us know him either personally or as the guy who literally does everything technical in the division.
So I have no doubt about the spam he will receive even without me telling everyone to do so.

To the point, the man, the hero, the legend, spidEY, has recently been given the position of
user_dl.png
Divison Leader!

Please join me in congratulating this fine gentleman, in this thread as well as on his personal page.

Congratulations!​
 
Last edited:
Damn, spidEY! I can't believe it. Extremely well-deserved. You were a great Advisor and I bet you'll make a great DL! Congratulations!
 
Whaat?! Congratulations Spidey! We knew this day would come! :D
 
I give him a month. ;)

j/k. Congrats you crazy webhead you.
 
I have played with you many times over the years, many games outside of tf2. We have worked on programming projects, even school work together! I am so proud of you!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top