Off-and-On (Re: My Game Time)

Koshachey

Poster
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
116
Hey guys, I know I was way more involved when I joined up until very recently and it's not because I've burned out already, because it's not. I still check the forums daily and try to participate as often as I have something to contribute, but I have not been actually playing as much lately.
Anyway, I think you've all gotten to know me enough to know why that is would probably be at least somewhat interested in hearing the reason:

I'm getting married on June 2nd to my girlfriend of four years (you may know I already usually refer to her as my "wife") and that date is coming up fast. There's people coming to stay in our small house and all sorts of preparations we need to work on so it's just eating up a lot of time and energy. BF3 and gaming in general is fairly low on my life priority list right now :)

If you need something specific from me you can always PM me, like I said I do still check the forums daily. Other than that, I'll see you all around when I can make it!
 
Good luck buddy, eGO will be here when you're back! We're always here to help support you.

Congrats, I'm happy for you that you're getting married. :)
 
Last edited:
Congrats hope all goes well with the plans. Life gets in the way of games sometimes, plan and simple. We will be here when you have the time.
 
Congrats man, yea you have a full plate there so don't sweat it....:)
 
Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials, may your time together be long and happy.
 
Congrats!!! We aren't going anywhere, so enjoy one of the happiest times of your life.
 
Sometimes you need a break for real life, especially for something as big as this.

We'll keep your seat warm. :)
 
Wow, thank you all for all the warm wishes. Waking up to this has been a really nice start to my morning :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top