Savings tabs on Google Chrome

pillar

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
2,968
I know that Firefox is capable of doing this whenever you completely close out of that browser, but is the same idea possible in Chrome? Chrome sometimes sucks up my cpu & I sometimes have to knock out a page or 2 (yes I have multiple tabs up). The idea is I wanna be able 2 save the tabs for when I open up Chrome later. Any ideas?
 
If you close Chrome with more than 1 tab open, when you open it again look in the bottom right corner of the window and it should say "recently closed". Open that and should say 2 or 3 or however many tabs you had open, and by clicking that it should reopen your previous tabs.
 
You can also pin tabs to chrome, that way when Google chrome is reopened it will have the desired web pages open.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top