A little study

axeman22222

Thread Thumper
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
1,004
So I was looking at the bf3stats website when i saw this on the front page http://psyopsresearch.com/BigFiveQuestionnaire.php it is a little research into peoples skill at bf3 and the real persons personality. It is a long questionnaire, i think 100 questions i found it interesting because it tells you what you are like at the end
 
radarchart.php


I'm an agreeable #Canadian
 
radarchart.php


I find this a bit true, as I am one who is extremely conscious and I often control my feelings.
This also is a bit off for me because I find my intuition skills quite good :D
 
Blech I hate these types of questions because I hate choosing the "Very Accurate" or "Very Inaccurate" options. I dislike speaking in extremes and those are too much like extremes for me so I spend most of my time choosing between "Moderately Accurate" and "Moderately Inaccurate."
 
radarchart.php


Intellect/Imagination - Also known as "Openness to experience". People scoring high on this trait are more inventive and curious, while people with lower scores tend to be more consistent or cautious. We think this trait might show itself on the Battlefield with high scorers trying out more different classes and guns, while lower scorers specialize more in one load-out. Another theory is that lower scorers might be more prone to play a more traditional recon or sniper role.

i try every load out even the bad guns just to get unlocks i often have a high score but my kdr isnt positive in general, i couldn't care less about my kd though cause i make a lot off points outside killing in which role i see myself valuable.
 
radarchart.php


Not really surprised, and I agree with Lil, to many extremes, most of mine were inbetween or moderate
 
Blech I hate these types of questions because I hate choosing the "Very Accurate" or "Very Inaccurate" options. I dislike speaking in extremes and those are too much like extremes for me so I spend most of my time choosing between "Moderately Accurate" and "Moderately Inaccurate."

Research indicates that Lilshortstuf likes to cheat his way out of revealing things about himself.

As for me:
radarchart.png


Haha, sounds about right. Yay high agreeability score!
 
radarchartphp.png


Interesting little study, but it doesn't take in to account practice. Game play style changes as you get more proficient with the game. Also it's a game so people react different in games then in real life situations. IMO kinda hard to put "psychology" in a fake war zone.
 
i stopped at question 30, too many questions, mind hurting

It's a Psych test they have to ask you the same question at least 4 different ways. Pretty sure it means your totally jacked in the head if you can't even finish the test, may want to get that checked out Bravo :P /endsarcasim
 
radarchart.php


ummmmmmmmmm......all i got to say is op metro and im also agreeing with lil on this
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top