Computer crashing :x

Would they be able to tell if the thermal paste was tampered with? We removed the fan as I previously stated to apply new paste.
 
I had an issue like this a couple months ago. My computer would lock-up or give me a BSoD during certain games. The problem was my graphics card drivers. I had the most recent version of driver's for my card but they weren't what my manufacturer's website had for stable drivers. When I updated from the card manufacturers website to a slightly older driver version the problem was fixed.
 
I have the latest drivers from the site. It doesn't shut down while I'm playing games unless I hit 105c, which I'm going to assume is it's max temperature it can reach before it shuts down to prevent any permanent damage to the card. I haven't gotten a single BSoD or lock-up.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top