- Joined
- Mar 21, 2008
- Messages
- 917
I've been having problems with Spiral Knights in that the Preparing to launch window fades after a short period of time and won't launch. I've verified the game's cache on Steam, and even then it won't go past it. I'm running Mac OS X 10.7.4, the current version.
My specs:
This is the same for Portal 2, however I've managed to fix that problem. It's just SK at this point. Anyone have any ideas?
My specs:
Hardware Overview:
Model Name: iMac
Model Identifier: iMac8,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 6 MB
Memory: 2 GB
Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz
Boot ROM Version: IM81.00C1.B00
This is the same for Portal 2, however I've managed to fix that problem. It's just SK at this point. Anyone have any ideas?






