CS:go fps drops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMsniper

Louise de La Valli?re
Joined
Jul 24, 2010
Messages
3,033
currently I'm trying to play counter strike global offensive, but for some reason my fps drops greatly in that game with the bots. All i know is that when its just me and 1 bot my frame rate resets to normal,which is around 50-60. my graphics driver is also up-to-date and so is my computer. I'm used to installing parts to computers I just suck at the programs XD. any help?
 
Is this on a locally hosted game? The number of bots would greatly affect how well your PC handles the load of the server. If not you may want to check your rates.
 
currently I'm trying to play counter strike global offensive, but for some reason my fps drops greatly in that game with the bots. All i know is that when its just me and 1 bot my frame rate resets to normal,which is around 50-60. my graphics driver is also up-to-date and so is my computer. I'm used to installing parts to computers I just suck at the programs XD. any help?


is cs:go officially released yet or are you playing the beta?

if its the beta i'd say it may just be because...its a beta, and since its not technically a finished product yet the game may just not be playing nice with some components in your pc or some random stupid bug that effects you. I'd say report it to valve as a bug and give them your computer info, since that is the point of a beta is to work out some kinks by field testing it on the general population
 
currently I'm trying to play counter strike global offensive, but for some reason my fps drops greatly in that game with the bots. All i know is that when its just me and 1 bot my frame rate resets to normal,which is around 50-60. my graphics driver is also up-to-date and so is my computer. I'm used to installing parts to computers I just suck at the programs XD. any help?

If you are just running a server with your own bots it might lag a lot.

You might consider connecting to our two new eGO CS:GO beta servers
 
I have connected to an online game before, the lag was about the same mabye less. anything i can do to fix my rates on the game? console commands etc?
 
never mind i got it to work a lot better when i joined eGOs server. thanks bear
 
Yeah, what happens is you load the map on your computer and then it starts to use the bots, so it's taxing on your computer. But you may see higher fps once csgo is out of beta.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top