Selling my laptop.

Prisoner416

EGO Zealot
=(e)=
Joined
Apr 17, 2009
Messages
1,699
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main?ie=UTF8&asin=B001HBKS5I&isAmazonFulfilled=0&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&seller=A9AATAWJKMTF0"]Amazon.com At a Glance: Techtronic[/ame]


I am selling my Dell Studio 1535, backlit keyboard, near-perfect condition. Original charger and battery. Need to sell it to pay my rent while I'm still looking for a job, so it would really help me out.

$280 or best offer.

Operating System: MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1

CPU: Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo T8100 @ 2.10GHz
Penryn 45nm Technology


RAM: 4.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 332MHz (5-5-5-15)

Motherboard: Dell Inc. 0F700C (Microprocessor)

Graphics
Generic PnP Monitor (1280x800@60Hz)
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3400 Series (Dell)

Hard Drives: 244GB TOSHIBA TOSHIBA MK2565GSX ATA Device (SATA)

Optical Drives: Optiarc DVD+-RW AD-7640S ATA Device
 
Last edited:
I don't think $280 is realistic for a >250 gigs on a SATA-I drive, a Core 2 Duo, four gigs DDR2 and a 3400 when you can get a new laptop with current-gen technology for about a hundred bucks more (or less when there's a good sale).

I'm not trying to knock your offer or distract from a deal, but you might want to lower your expectations a bit. :o
 
It was the lowest price on Amazon, but as I said, make me an offer. I need to sell it to make payments so I don't get kicked out.
 
Did you install a fresh copy of Win 7 Ultimate on there? If you notice on Amazon, it says that that laptop comes standard with Vista Home Premium. Just curious bout that 1.
 
Yeah, it was a clean Win7 Ultimate install.

Sold to an anon eGO member, thanks very much for the help.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top