O OpticxJazzX I made one post Joined Feb 26, 2012 Messages 5 May 20, 2012 #1 When Im on CoD4 it says I need to update my PunkBuster. Im not quite sure how to so can you help me out?
When Im on CoD4 it says I need to update my PunkBuster. Im not quite sure how to so can you help me out?
S ShadowSmelts Forum Fiend Joined Feb 7, 2012 Messages 582 May 20, 2012 #2 i dont play cod4 but a quick google and this is what i found http://www.evenbalance.com/ Click on the game you want and follow the instructions given, You will most likely have to download the files and copy them to the punkbuster location shown.
i dont play cod4 but a quick google and this is what i found http://www.evenbalance.com/ Click on the game you want and follow the instructions given, You will most likely have to download the files and copy them to the punkbuster location shown.