Believer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 2,883 May 20, 2012 #1 Hey guys, Just got back in this weekend from vacay to the Rockies. I'll get to work on some of those logos I promised. Cheers, hope to catch you guys on BF sometime this week. Peace
Hey guys, Just got back in this weekend from vacay to the Rockies. I'll get to work on some of those logos I promised. Cheers, hope to catch you guys on BF sometime this week. Peace
Severend Famous Joined May 9, 2011 Messages 478 May 20, 2012 #2 welcome back hope you enjoyed vacay look forward to seeing you in servers
Vertago Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jul 10, 2010 Messages 3,157 May 20, 2012 #3 Welcome back! I will be playing all next weekend during the Double exp weekend!!!
redhat Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,594 May 21, 2012 #4 Welcome back! I'm looking forward to gaming with you again.
Mr.SaJoRa Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 6, 2010 Messages 2,577 May 21, 2012 #5 welcome back. hope you enjoyed your vacation.
Beemermarine Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Sep 4, 2011 Messages 3,123 May 21, 2012 #6 Welcome back hope your R+R was good.
Believer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 2,883 May 21, 2012 #7 Thanks, and yes it was nice. Did a 4 mile hike in the snow up Lily Mountain in Estes Park, and it was amazing.
Thanks, and yes it was nice. Did a 4 mile hike in the snow up Lily Mountain in Estes Park, and it was amazing.
J Jokester Active Member Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 359 May 21, 2012 #8 Wecome back! Hope to see you on the Battlefield soon lol