Divisional Meeting: May 24 @ 9 Eastern

LilShortstuf

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Dec 6, 2010
Messages
4,369
battlefield%20logo.png

Divisional Meeting

Date:
Thursday, May 24

Time:
9 PM Eastern
8 PM Central
7 PM Mountain
6 PM Pacific
1 AM GMT (May 25)


We will be discussing things such as what the Division needs to work on,
where we want to go from here, and the awesome win the Competitive Team
just had. We will also be looking for feedback from you guys. We have a few
announcements to make so that will take a bit of time, but, for the most part,
we will want your opinion on what you want to see from the Division in the
future. I will be recording the meeting and will post the recording in this thread
after the meeting.


Recording
​
 
Last edited:
cant promise ill be there as its pretty late, but ill try to be on from phone and listen at least.
 
i'll be there and afterwards hit the bed got a job intervieuw in the morning friday
 
most likely be there but im probably not going to listen to anything u guys r saying. Semi hi-fi headphones and good quality music is WIN
 
Short, I will Not be able to attend. I am going out of town on the morning of the 24th and will return the 29th or 30th. I will have little or no computer access during that time. Swamp
 
I wont be able to make it. 8 pm Central is 3 hours into my shift at work.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top