Married!

Koshachey

Poster
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
116
Officially, legally, I am now married!

The longer story:
Our church just switched pastors and the new one cannot legally marry us on our wedding date. So we went to the courthouse today and things worked out so that we are now legally married!
Our religious, big party wedding is still for June 2nd, so I'll still be busy for awhile tho :)
 
Marriage is an amazing, amazing thing my friend. Congrats! Now, the most important question -- is she a gamer? ;)
 
Congrats great to hear!

Now, the most important question -- is she a gamer? ;)

My wife wasn't but after the 1st 3 years she gave in to my ways and has been a gamer 6 years now. Moral to the story is, if she isn't bug her till she is :)
 
The difference between marriage and war is that in marriage you get to sleep with your enemy at night :P
 
Congrats and good luck, may you marriage be a happy and peaceful one.
 
Congrats Cat man, and remember , right or wrong,SHE is always right, and will NEVER forget....:)
 
Haha, you guys are fun. :D

Yes she's a gamer, but for some reason she absolutely cannot do first person games at all. It makes her dizzy.
So we do things like Terraria and Civ together.
We used to bond over World of Warcraft as tank/heals raiding combo. I was tank, she was heals and we'd do ICC (the current raid when we did that) together. If you don't know what ICC is, be proud of yourself for it.
 
The difference between marriage and war is that in marriage you get to sleep with your enemy at night :P

I have a feeling that during times of war, clandestine activity between the belligerents would lead to things like this.

Congrats, K!
 
Koch that happened to my wife, she can no longer play fps,because they make her dizzy. But we did find she needs glasses, and the lowering the resolution helped her much.
 
Haha, you guys are fun. :D

Yes she's a gamer, but for some reason she absolutely cannot do first person games at all. It makes her dizzy.
So we do things like Terraria and Civ together.
We used to bond over World of Warcraft as tank/heals raiding combo. I was tank, she was heals and we'd do ICC (the current raid when we did that) together. If you don't know what ICC is, be proud of yourself for it.

Oh Ice Crown Citadel... I think I ended up downing every boss in there but the Lich King before I finally quit WoW when I hit 85.

Congratulations Kosh!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top