S sebae509 I made one post Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 2 Jun 12, 2012 #21 i already submitted my roster, but 2 of the people are still in the proscess of getting to be eGO members is that okay? :O and i mightve, possible put in the wrong name for one of them :blushing: my bad Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
i already submitted my roster, but 2 of the people are still in the proscess of getting to be eGO members is that okay? :O and i mightve, possible put in the wrong name for one of them :blushing: my bad
T The Juic3 I made one post Joined Jul 16, 2012 Messages 12 Jul 30, 2012 #23 ok cool i might check this out
F FlyingWaffle Forum Fiend Joined Mar 8, 2012 Messages 741 Jul 30, 2012 #24 I think it's too late, unless you want to be a reserve on my team.
F FlyingWaffle Forum Fiend Joined Mar 8, 2012 Messages 741 Jul 31, 2012 #26 RofLCopter said: So Waffle am I still in? Click to expand... Yeah